For Treatment of Adenoids in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Adenoids Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Adenoids
- Homeopathic Treatment of Adenoids
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Adenoids
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Adenoids
- Surgical Treatment of Adenoids
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Adenoids
- Other Treatment of Adenoids
- What is Adenoids
- Symptoms of Adenoids
- Causes of Adenoids
- Risk factors of Adenoids
- Complications of Adenoids
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Adenoids
- Precautions & Prevention of Adenoids
Treatment of Adenoids
Homeopathic Treatment of Adenoids
Homeopathy cures adenoids. Homeopathy mode of treatment is safe for every one. The duration of homeopathic treatment depends on the size of the adenoids and also the duration of the problem. Homeopathy takes care of all the symptoms from mouth breathing to sleeping difficulties, snoring and so on. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient. Following are Homeopathic medicine used for Addictions Treatment:
- Calcarea phosphorica
- Agraphis nutans
- Baryta carbonica
Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Adenoids
The effect of Acupuncture is to bring energy to the area, and to reduce the overall amount of mucus in the nose. The adenoids often become so swollen that the child becomes a mouth breather because the nasal cavity has become so reduced that it is easily blocked and is full of mucus.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Adenoids
In a case of enlarged adenoids an allopath may consider removing the adenoids because antibiotics only provide temporary relief and are not used for long-term treatment.
Surgical Treatment of Adenoids
Adenoid removal is surgery to take out the adenoid glands. Adenoid removal is also called adenoidectomy. Your child will be given general anesthesia before surgery. This means they will be unconscious and unable to feel pain. The surgeon will insert a small instrument into your child’s mouth to prop it open. Then he will remove the adenoid glands with a curette a spoon-shaped medical device Some surgeons may seal the tissue using a heated device instead of removing them. Bleeding will be controlled with packing material.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Adenoids
- Garlic is very useful in treatment of adenoids.
- Lemon or lime juice in warm water with honey and ginger
- Vitamin C intake should be high
Other Treatment of Adenoids
Simple breathing exercise should be encouraged if the child can do. Breathing by nose in fresh air should be encouraged. These exercises may reverse the features of nasal obstruction and mouth breathing it is not severe enough.
What is Adenoids
The adenoids are a single clump of tissue in the back of the nose above the tonsils. It helps to protect kids from getting sick. They are located near the entrance to the breathing passages where they can catch incoming infections. A doctor has to use a small mirror or a special scope to get a peek at your adenoids. Adenoids often become enlarged in childhood. This can lead to problems with breathing.
Symptoms of Adenoids
- Increased nasal secretions
- Bad breath
- Pus coming from the nose
- Cracked lips
- Dry mouth
- Sore feeling in the back of the throat
- Frequent ear infections
- Mouth breathing
- Mouth open during day
- Restlessness while sleeping
Causes of Adenoids
- Infections, both viral and bacterial
- Enlargement of the adenoids may occur naturally when the baby grows in the womb
- Allergic stimuli.
- Long-term inflammation
Risk factors of Adenoids
- Weight gain after surgery
- Ongoing exposure to bacterial or viral infection
Complications of Adenoids
- Anesthetic risk is usually related to the health of the patient…serious anesthetic complications can occur, but are very unusual.
- The adenoid “bed” usually becomes superficially infected, and can cause 7-10 days of bad breath
- Velopharyngeal insufficiency which means that sounds or liquids can escape up the back of the nose afffecting speech or swallowing.
Diagnosis of Adenoids
The gold standard for office assessment of the nasopharynx is flexible nasopharyngoscopy. X-ray imaging and sleep tape recording, although also often used, are not as accurate. A sleep study may help define the severity of any sleep disturbance due to chronic obstruction.
Precautions & Prevention of Adenoids
- Avoid people who smoke
- Removing the adenoids prevents long-term airway blockage.